Effective Date: 10 2015
This Statement of Privacy applies to the site http://www.pousadabarramar.com.br, owned and operated by Pousada Barra Mar. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use personal information you provide to our website ( http: // www.pousadabarramar.com.br). This document also describes the options available with regard to the use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We may change this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
The types of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your name, surname, e-mail, phone number and home address;
- Data from your credit card (banner, card number, holder's name, expiry date and security code);
- Information about your accommodation, including the arrival and departure date, special requests made, observations about your preferences and services (including room preferences, installations, facilities or other services used);
- Information you provide about your marketing preferences or participate in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
Even if they do not make a reservation, when you visit our website we may collect certain information such as your IP address, the browser you are using and the information about the operating system of your computer, the application version, language settings and the pages that were shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect information that identifies you, device-specific settings and features and latitude / longitude data. When you make a booking, our system records what was the means used to make it and from which sites it was made. If this data to identify as an individual, they are considered personal information, which are subject to this privacy statement.
You can choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. But if you choose not to provide certain information, some of its activities with us may be affected.
Why collect, use and share personal information?
- Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage their online reservations and to send a confirmation e-mail, an e-mail prior to hosting and information about the accommodation and location.
- Customer service: We use your personal information to provide customer support services.
- Guest ratings: we may use your contact information to invite you, by email, to write an assessment after hosting.This can help other travelers choose the accommodation that best suits your needs.
- Marketing activities: we may also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: we can get in touch by email, by mail, by phone or text message, depending on the contact information you share with us. There may be a number of reasons for this:
- It is likely that we need to respond and deal with requests you have made.
- If you have not completed the online booking, we can send an e-mail as a reminder for you to continue the reservation.We believe that this additional service is useful because it allows you to continue with the reservation without having to search a room or fill out all data in the booking again.
- When you use our services, we can send a questionnaire or invite you to write a review of your experience on our site.
- Compliance with regulatory and legal obligations: we may use your personal information to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
- Detection and Fraud Prevention: We can use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or undesirable activities.
- Improve our services: Finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, user experience and functionality and quality of our online travel services.
Share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties as set forth below.
- Outsourced service providers: we can use service providers to process your personal information strictly on our behalf. This would be processing for the purpose to facilitate the payment of reservations and send marketing materials for analytical support services. These processors are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for any purpose, be it their own or any other type.
- Competent authorities shall disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities and other government authorities to the extent that they are required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection and processing of criminal offenses and fraud.
Retention of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as we consider necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws (including those related to document retention), resolve disputes with any part and, as needed, allowing to conduct our business.All personal information we hold are subject to the privacy statement.
What is a cookie?
We try to provide you with an advanced and easy to use website, according to your needs and desires. To achieve this goal, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies functional: also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to get ideas about how you use the site, find out what works and what does not, optimize our website and keep it interesting and relevant. The data we collect may include web pages you have browsed the pages that directed you to our site and for which you navigated after our site, the type of platform used, date and time information and other details such as the number of times you clicked on a given page, mouse movements and the scroll activity, and the text you type while using our site. These analytical cookies may collect personal information.
How long our cookies remain active?
The cookies we use have different useful lives, depending on the purpose for which they are used. The maximum lifetime we set for some cookies is five years from their last visit to our website. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time.
We use third-party cookies?
. com / policies / technologies / ads / "> Google Microsoft Quantcast.signal.co/privacy-policy/">Signal Yahoo
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
You can decide which cookies to accept or reject by using the settings of your browser. For example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome.The place where you find these settings depends on the browser you use. You can go to the "Help" function in your browser to find the settings you need.
What security procedures we use to protect your personal information?
We use enterprise systems and procedures appropriate to protect and safeguard the personal information given to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
Access to Information
How to control the personal information you provide to us?
You have the right to review the personal information we hold about you by sending an email to [INCLUDE E-MAIL], requesting a summary of your personal information. Please write "Request for Personal Information" in the subject of the email.
We ask that you keep your personal information accurate and updated. If the personal information we have about you is incorrect, outdated or are no longer relevant to collection purposes, we can update them or remove them upon his request. We request that you contact [INCLUDE EMAIL].We will respond to your request within 30 days. However, it may need to keep certain information, for example, legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, detection of fraudulent activities.
Pousada Barra Mar controls the processing of personal data collected from the site and through the cookies. Pousada Barra Mar, address: Avenue South, S / N. If you have suggestions, requests or comments about privacy, personal information, cookies and how we deal with personal information, you can send an email to [INCLUDE EMAIL].